Thursday, April 24, 2008



To the untrained eye this might seem like just two happy hairy dudes on recumbents, but to me, it may be the beginning of the end. They said there would be four horsemen, right? Well, pair these two up with $4 a gallon gasoline and melting ice caps and maybe you see what I'm getting at. I don't know about you, but I'm going right home to start digging out my shelter.

Oh, and by the way, we'll be staying open till 8pm on thursday starting this week. Mention the coming Apocolypse and get a free water bottle(half empty of course).

1 comment:

Peter said...

best post ever.

"apocalypse",
can I have a water bottle? Mine are all filled with gunk.


First mtb ride of the season today guys, and there's still 70" of snow in the hills!
Missin' The Hub in Spring time as always.
pw&jj